As you may know the You Beauty Box is no more *sob sob*, instead they have teamed up with Latest in Beauty to offer a beauty subscription service, typically its more expensive! So if you want to subscribe, here are the options:
- Beauty Novice – choose three products from the long list for £9.00 per month
- Beauty Enthusiast – choose six products for £15.00 per month
- Beauty Guru – choose nine products for £18.00 per month
Delivery is included and you get a free makeup bag with your first month. I was lucky to have a code from You Beauty to get the special offer gift for You subscribers, this entitled me to a full size Paula’s Choice 1% Retinol Treatment.
If you don’t want to subscribe monthly, you can build a one off box for the following cost:
- Beauty Novice – choose three products for £16.00 plus delivery
- Beauty Enthusiast – choose six products for £22.00 plus delivery
- Beauty Guru – choose nine products for £25.00 plus delivery
The list of products is longer on LIB, so the choice is massive. I prefer to choose my boxes because I don’t want to be stuck with things I know I wouldn’t/don’t want to try. Popbands were in a box I tried which is no good for me as I have short hair so they were given away to my best friend and her daughter.
For my first box I chose:
- Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten and Tighten Hydro Face Mask
- Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Body Booster Mousse
- Nourish Skin Renew Cleanser
- Green People Instant Definition Lip Crayon in Sangria
- Origins Plantscription Anti Aging Facial Serum
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Rudolph Red
I am going to try LIB for a few months to see how I get on, my gut feeling is that I will more than likely keep the subscription up.
Till next time,