I haven’t tried a subscription from Glossybox before so when I saw there was 50% off for the month of June, I thought I would dive in and see what the traditional beauty box is like. My You Beauty Box has products that I am able to choose myself, so I always know what I am getting.
Glossybox sends 5 products, a combination of full and sample sizes for £10.00 plus £3.95 for delivery. I received:
- Eness Arian Oil hand cream
- Batiste Heat Protect and Shine Spray
- 111 Skin Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel
- Sleek Power Plump Lip Crayon in Collosal Coral
- Manna Kadar Sheer Glo Illuminator
This was a good box for me, I like the mix of products and there isn’t one I won’t use so I am pretty impressed. I am going to get the next month’s box too to compare to see whether or not I will carry on with the subscription. You can sign up at http://www.glossybox.co.uk.
Till next time,