For my birthday my other half bought me the fabulous OPI 8 Piece New Orleans Nailcare Collection that was a TSV on QVCUK on the 8th of March.
This collection is colour and treatment, making sure you have your staples but giving you new colour from the Spring/Summer 2016 New Orleans collection. Here was what was included:
- Original Nail Envy 15ml full size
- Hawaiian Orchid (Pink) Nail Envy 15ml full size
- Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Oil 15ml full size
- Avojuice Hand and Body Lotion in Sweet Lemon Sage 250ml full size
- She’s a Bad Muffeletta a coral creme colour shade in 15ml full size
- Rich Girls & Po Boys a beautiful creme blue shade in 15ml full size
- I Manicure For Beads a creme purple colour in 15ml full size
- Humidi-Tea a nude apricot shimmer shade in 15ml full size
I swear by Nail Envy and Avoplex which I’ve been using for over 20 years so I always appreciate these two in a TSV so I don’t run out. I also do love the Hawaiian Orchid (Pink) Nail Envy too when I want to wear colour but still have the full strength treatment. The colour goes well with polishes I already have in my collection so I do mix and match. A new hand cream is always a welcome addition, this lotion is very light and moisturises well.
I loved the colours included, see swatches below:
This set was fantastic, not a product I wouldn’t use and the colours are so beautiful and vibrant. It is still available from qvcuk.com at a great price of £36.28.
Till next time,