I was nominated for the Liebster Award from the lovely spaceofbeauty.com, she has asked me some questions she wants me to answer so here goes:
1) If you had to start your make-up collection from scratch what would be the first 3 products you would buy?
I think it would be foundation, blush and setting powder
2) What products do you try and save money on?
Definitely makeup as skincare is really my favourite kind of beauty shopping
3) Favourite Make-Up Brush
A Lydia kabuki brush I’ve had for years
4) Favourite Skin Care Item(s)
Cleansers, facial oils/serums. I am obsessed with those kind of products! Favourites are Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Decleor Aromessence Neroli and Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum.
5) What products are you currently lusting after?
Sunday Riley Luna facial oil, I so want to try it but at over £80 a bottle it’s not going to happen lol.
6) Name one product you purchased after trying a sample.
Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream
7) Favourite Lip Colour
Maybelline SuperStay 24 lip colour in Rose Dust
8) What was the last beauty item you purchased?
An SBC Collagen Today’s Special Value from QVCUK.
9) Favourite online beauty store?
Actually it’s Ebay where I buy an awful lot of beauty products, it’s great that you can get sample sizes to try before committing to buying a full size item.
10) What type of beauty blog posts do you most like to read?
Skincare are my favourite posts as I don’t wear makeup all the time, I love to read and learn about what is new in the market.
11) What beauty product have you repurchased several times?
Ultrasun Face 50 SPF, I use it as my day cream every day.
Thank you so much to spaceofbeauty.com for nominating me, I am so chuffed! Sending over a virtual hug to you xx
My questions are:
- What made you start blogging?
- What is your favourite post you have ever written?
- Which if your favourite blog you have come across?
- What beauty product can you not be without?
- What is your favourite makeup product?
- What is the best treatment product (e.g. serum/mask) have you ever tried?
- What is your favourite brand?
- What is your daily skincare routine?
- What is the most disappointing product you have ever bought?
- What is the best beauty tip anyone has told you?
- What is the product you would buy if money was no object?
My nominations are:
Laura at stubbornbeautyforall.wordpress.com
Till next time,