Happy Thursday Lovelies!
Thank you so much to Nail Polish Lover who has nominated me for my first award The Sunshine Blogger Award! I am so thrilled and excited that so soon after I started my blog I have got some lovely readers and now an award. It means a lot to me which sounds glib, but as I started my blog to talk to like-minded folk who love beauty it has given me something creative to work on and fill my empty days.
I’ve not talked about this before but I am unable to work due to illness (I have chronic pain due to joint damage in my spine), so between much needed naps due to the pain and fatigue I wanted to do something constructive, something that would give me some more confidence and turn a hobby into something that I can discuss with others so that I don’t feel so isolated.
Anyway, back to the award! To accept the award I have to:
- Thank and link the person who nominated me
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated me
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers I nominate
- Notify the bloggers on their blog
- Put the award button on my blog
So here are my answers to the questions I was asked:
- My first pet was a tabby cat called Gemma, she adopted my family when I was very little. She lived to the ripe old age of about 17 and was very feisty, I still miss her!!
- If I had to leave the house with only one item and why I think it would be my phone! I have to charge it so many times a day due to me always checking Twitter, Instagram, texting and browsing the web. It’s always with me..!
- My favourite restaurant is my local indian called Shaan in Witney where I live. The food is fantastic and the service is great too. They also do takeaway so me and my other half have a cheeky curry once a week.
- The singer I could listen to over and over and not get bored is Gary Barlow. I am a huge fan of him & Take That and have been for 25 years. He’s a great songwriter with such a great voice, plus he’s pretty hot too lol.
- What suggestions do I have for your blog? To be honest, I don’t as I do love the blog the way it is!
So now I nominate the following:
Tamzin at https://loyalbeauty.wordpress.com/
Meredith at https://abigailspolish.wordpress.com/
Hannah at http://hannahcrossley.com/
Jen at https://dorkchopsworld.wordpress.com/
Questions to my nominees are:
- What is your favourite blog and why?
- What is your favourite beauty item and why?
- What 3 qualities would your friends say about you?
- What is your best feature?
- If you could meet anyone who would it be?
Again thanks to Nail Polish Lover for my nomination and I look forward to seeing the responses!
Till next time,